Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Top Tens



Our prompt this week is to pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit. I've been posting a Top Ten almost every week, so I haven't many (if any!) to pick that I've missed. 

Instead, I decided to make a top ten of my Top Ten book-ish lists.

Top Ten Words I Love 

Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes 

Top Ten Books I'll Never Read 

Top Ten Favorite Places to Read 

Top Ten Books You'd Hand to Someone Who Says They Don't Like to Read  

Top Ten Books I'm Thankful For

Top Ten Books I Hated, Loathed, and Otherwise Abhorred 

Top Ten Older Books I Don't Want People to Forget About 

Top Ten Best One-Night Reads

Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most 



And if I haven't said it before, I'll say it now: Thank you, Top Ten Tuesday meme creators and blogger participants!

How about you? What are your favorite Top Ten lists? 



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

11 comments:

  1. ooh, I like all of those lists. My blog's not been going for all that long, and I've just started the TTT, so I'm the in the opposite position to you, and have too many past lists to choose from. There's some ideas to choose from here though for the next rewind, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this week's topic of rewinding! I particularly loved your Top Ten Quotes post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post, so much reading inspiration buried in your top tens, it was nice to revisit some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post, so much reading inspiration buried in your top tens, it was nice to revisit some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have not been participating long enough to join in all of these. Great to see them together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a very good idea! I think I've only been doing TTT since last year, but it's pretty much the only book meme I do consistently. It's just so much fun! :)

    Anyway, I'm definitely going to carve out some time today to check out your past lists. Thanks for sharing!

    My TTT list, featuring the books I recommend the most, is over at Bookwanderer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How creative! :D A lot of great lists, including the one I chose! I would love to revisit some of these.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! I didn't get the chance to do all of these, but I enjoyed reading your lists! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea!! Very creative for someone who hasn't missed many topics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Just started following. Looks like you have a fun site here.:)

    I'm new to the blogging world, but figured I'd start one up in anticipation for the release of my first novel. It's pretty exciting, but also a lot of work trying to establish an online presence.

    Looks like you've got that down pretty well though. :) I look forward to reading more from you. Have a good one!
    -Lucy Crowe

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.