Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?








What I Finished Last Week
(Reviews Coming Soon)

Friday by Michel Tournier

Safe Within by Jean Reynolds Page

Drop Dead Healthy
A. J. Jacobs


 
What Came in the Mail This Week

The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D.
by Nichole Bernier

The Bully Goat Grim
by Willy Claflin

Time for Kids Big Book of What?



What I'm Reading Now


Photo Op: 52 Inspired Projects
for the Adventurous Image-Maker


Trip of the Tongue:
Cross-Country Travels
in Search of America's Languages
by Elizabeth Little


Radioactive: A Tale of Love and Fallout


A Wizard of Earthsea
by Ursula K. LeGuin


                                            
                                              What are you reading today?!



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Book Journey offers a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment telling BJ how many you visited.

17 comments:

  1. Have several started as of this past week. Kristen Hannah's - True Colors, Carl Hiaasen - Star Island...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to download a couple to drag along with us on our adventure next week in Oregon!

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! Haven't heard of those, but I hope you enjoy your reads for the week! Happy Reading!!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many interesting books on your list!

    Have a great week!

    My Monday post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a wanna' be photographer I am intrigued by the photo book you're reading. And I love the Billy Goats Grim cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to try seven ideas from the book while we are on our vacation next week.

      Delete
  5. I preordered Safe Within, as I enjoyed another book by this author.

    Have a great week!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safe Within is the first book I've read by this author.

      Delete
  6. The Bully Goat Grim looks hilarious :) Hope its a good one!


    Happy reading this week :)
    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an audiobook. Can't wait to read...that is, listen to it!

      Delete
  7. You have a wide variety here and they are all new to me :)

    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Safe Within looks good just from looking at the front cover!! LOL! That's how I choose books sometimes! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog! I like your reading list. Hope you get through it!

    BecAlora of Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just followed you! Love your blog and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.