Monday, June 30, 2014

It's Monday!


       

         





What I Read Last Week


 









           



                           
What Came in the Mail Last Week



           






What I'm Reading Now






           





What are you reading today?!







It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. 

11 comments:

  1. Loving the look of those cookbooks, My Paris Kitchen especially. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to try one of the recipes from Homesick Texan tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting assortment of books. I'll admit that the cookbooks caught most of my attention. Homesick Texan tempted me the most. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookbooks may be one of my favorite genres.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be interested to see what you think of The Museum of Extraordinary Things. I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite Hoffman book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also would like to read Delancey and Ruby, and the cookbooks caught my eye. Have a good week and enjoy those books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read the best Hoffman book. I tried reading her several times, but I've always laid the books aside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too enjoy books about food. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Homesick Texan tilapia recipe came out great today. Can't wait to post about it on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A delightful mix as always! How was Ash Road and the new David Lebovitz?

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I read along on the 1001 list, I'm headed into the backcountry. I've already visited Disneyworld nd Legoland and I knew these would be amazing. But I never expected the backcountry to be so awesome. And, thus, Ash Road.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.