Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Santa Doesn't Need to Bring Me Any Books This Year




Dear Santa,

My birthday was November 1st and I got everything I wanted this month. I don't need anything more, Santa.

Here's what I got:


Life from Scratch


Letters of Note, Vol. 2


Everyone Love Paris


Villages of Tuscany


Pop-up Paris


The Moth


Atlas Obscura


Start Where You Are


Dinner With Edward


The Diary of a Country Priest


From Cover to Cover


Romeo and/or Juliet



So thank you anyway, Santa, but I'm good for now....Of course, I do have a nice wish list on Amazon...Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I want books for Christmas. Please, Santa, bring me any books you want, but please bring me books!

Take care,
Deb Nance






Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

12 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are all totally new to me ones! Hope Santa brings you a couple, if not all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... I just found several new books to add to my Santa list :) Looks like some great winter reading is in your future (and literary travels to wonderful places).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - this is more or less what I said last year :) SO MANY BOOKS, oh, go on then. Bring some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me worried there Deb! I bought Everyone Loves Paris when you first mentioned it- it's lovely. I particularly love the cover image though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I like the look of from cover to cover.

    Megan @ reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I was going to say, how you can not want any books for Christmas?! I am glad to see you had a change of heart in the end. :-) I hope you enjoy all your birthday books. They all look really good! Thanks for sharing, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fantastic birthday haul! I really want to read Dinner with Edward and am super intrigued about From Cover to Cover. Life from Scratch also looks like my kind of book. Hope you enjoy your birthday reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I agree, you can never have too many books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No books from Santa!! Wow, you are showing a lot of restraint!! No matter how many books I currently have, I find it very difficult to pass up on more books to add to my collection.

    Happy holidays to you nonetheless!! It sounds like you received many good reads. :-)

    Here's my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/12/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you got some wonderful books! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.